Sharing is caring! I love when my Strong Girls come up with their own creations. My clients Celine Saki created this mouth watering appetizer that is tasty, healthy and easy to prepare.
These Shrimp and Avocado Bites are the perfect appetizer for parties or if you’re like me have 6 bites as a meal.
What you will need:
- Rosemary Pistachio Kii Crisps
- Medium pre-cooked Frozen Shrimp
- Olive Oil
- Chili Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt
How to Make:
- Heat skillet on med heat, add one tsp. of olive oil, about ¼ clove garlic sliced, Chili Pepper Flakes and a sprig of Rosemary leaves finely chopped.
- Run cold water on frozen shrimp for a few minutes until they are thawed (a couple of minutes)
- Turn up the heat a little, add shrimp to skillet.
- Fry for 2 minutes and flip the shrimp for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove garlic
- Press down on each a little and move around
- Mash 40 g Ripe Avocado and divide into 6 and drop on each Pistachio and Rosemary Crisp
- Salt shrimp to taste
- Place shrimp on avocado and brush fresh lemon juice on each shrimp
Serving Size – 6
Calories – 300
Protein – 16 g
Carbs – 17 g
Fat – 11 g
Pingback: National Hot Sauce Day | Splendid Recipes and More
Pingback: Art of cookery | Recipe cauliflower sauce, tehina