If you are in a hurry in the morning as the majority of us are … you have to try my overnight oats! I love making 2-3 mason jars ahead of time and storing them in the fridge for a super fast grab and go breakfast.
Even though my little guy can’t have any yet, I’m sure older kiddos would love them. Get the kids involved and let them make their own mason jar. It’s a fun project and if you have fussy kids you could save a lot of struggle and time in the morning.
- 1 Cup Quick Oats by Kii Naturals line
- 1 Scoop Vanilla New Zealand Whey Isolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt 0-2% Fat
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond or Cashew Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
How to Make:
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories – 248
Protein – 20 g
Carbs – 33 g
Fat – 5 g
Fibre – 6 g