I’ve always been a ‘Busy-Bee’ with owning my own business but the word ‘busy’ is on a whole new level now that I’m a #Mommy. During times of chaos…in between feeding my boy, tending to my boy, coaching clients, writing, doing laundry (2-3 loads a day with my Spitup Monster), dishes, running after 3 ferrets (yes 3!!) etc. etc. etc. it’s so easy to grab unhealthy fast food choices (and I have been guilty of this!). When I made these protein bites I was surprised with how filling they are!
- 1/2 cup raw oats
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop of Interactive Nutrition’s Whey Protein chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup shaved coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
How to make:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined
- Form into 1 inch balls
- Refridgerate for a couple hours and they are ready to go!