Now that I have even less time as a #NewMommy, breakfast has to be incredibly quick and simple. I make these pancakes in threes and store in the fridge for a quick grab and go in the morning. I often have a second one as a meal or post workout too.
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Egg Whites
- Sprinkle of Cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp Ground Chia Seeds
- Packet of stevia (optional)
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt (2%)
- 1/2 cup Pineapple
- 1 tbsp organic Maple Syrup
How to make:
- Combine oatmeal, egg whites, cinnamon, stevia in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Heat half a tablespoon of coconut in a nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Pour mixture in the pan, cook each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Combine Greek Yogurt and Maple Syrup, mix until smooth.
- Scoop Greek Yogurt and pineapple (or another fruit you like) on top of the pancake and EAT! 🙂
Is the oatmeal raw or cooked??
Also I assume you meant Coconut oil? Not coconut itself?
Pingback: Crowd Pleasing Patriotic Parfaits - Our Knight Life