Every cell in our body is made from lipids (fat) and we absolutely need good fats from our diet to look great and feel amazing. I make sure I have my good fats from daily dosages of fish oil supplements. In fact, I don’t even consider fish oils as supplements. It is a regular part of my diet.
Here are 6 reasons to include Fish Oil supplements (aka GOOD FAT) as part of your regular nutrition plan:
– It boosts brain power/memory and helps improve moods
– Preserves lean muscle and aids in recovery time
– Lubricates joints and decreases inflammation in the body
– Improves bone health and prevents osteoporosis
– Reduces signs of aging
– It’s a also one of my beauty tricks for females because it improves hair, skin and nails.
I take fish oils every day and it still amazes me how many people are not making this a priority.
Don’t forget your fish oils and keep an eye out for my expanded article on the importance of this essential supplement out next week for Lean On Life.