Try my cancer-fighting, age defying, antioxidant rich green smoothie!
Most of us by now have heard the hype about ‘Green Shakes’ the energy is almost instant and mental clarity is hard to miss. I myself have a green shake ritual every morning and have noticed a difference in my complexion, digestion, cravings and energy levels.
I call it my ‘Green-Mean Fighting Machine’ because of all the anti-cancer, anti-aging, and pro-immune ingredients wrapped up into one (small considering) powerful smoothie. If you have gotten sick this year, especially more than once this is a must try. One scoop of VegeGreens has over 60 land, sea and coniferous vegetables; it also contains EFA’s, pre and pro probiotics, enzymes and antioxidants galore.
Now…I don’t use this shake to replace my veggies or fruit for the day I drink it for a mega-watt does of enzymes, vitamins and minerals…the more the better right? Try my ‘Green-Mean Fighting Machine’ smoothie and I promise your insides and outsides will thank you.
- 1 scoop of VegeGreens
- 1-1 ½ Cup of filtered water
- 2 ice cubes
- 1/2 and Ripe Avocado
- 1 cup of Organic Spinach or Kale
- ½ Ripe Banana or ½ cup of blueberries
- 1 tsp of organic honey (optional)
- Add 1 Scoop of whey isolate or hemp based protein for a complete meal (optional)
- If you add protein be sure to add more water 3/4 – 1 cup
How to make:
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 15-20 seconds